Sunday, January 21, 2007

Review: Sino-Env

Several people has asked me. "Sell"?

Here is what I will say. "NO"

Just in from the news, they are going to announce FY2006 performance on 28 Feb 2006. In my opinion, its going to be an extremely good result. Does that change your mind?

I'm looking at a 12% profit from my buy price. However, when we are into stocks, we are looking at big profits, when we finally identify a company like Sino-Env. My current sell target is $3.40, but when we reach that price, I'll be evaluating the performance of the company, whether they still have the EPS >25% quarterly growth. If they are, I will re-evaluate the profit target, and of course the loss point (-7% from $3.40).

"The point in shares is to make big profits, when you are right. Invest in Aberdeen Pac Equities Unit Trust if you are looking at 15-20% PA"

0 comments: