Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Review: China Hong Xing & Sino Env

What a good day it has been with China Hong Xing. Congrats to those who has followed my recommendations, and made 13% in 2 days (at todays intraday high).

Take profit if you are on contra. There might be a small correction for the next few days. I'm staying vested. Looking for more gains for China Hong Xing, which in my opinion, has a huge potential.

Addition (1700H, 31 Jan 2007):

I do not recommend selling before a possible correction. What if it doesn't happen? I recommend investors who intend to stay invested, to stay that way, and not try to outsmart the market by selling today at a high (for both Sino Env and China Hong Xing), and hopefully bargin hunt tomorrow.

I'm talking about people who bought on contra, on my recommendation. Today is a good day to take profits. Don't hold contra gains for too long. (i don't recommend contra by the way).

For those who have missed the boat for both counters (Sino Env and China Hong Xing), it is my opinion that these 2 shares can still grow. But you must be patient and have the holding power. Generally, a large 1 day gain isn't healthy for a short term.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm really impressed by your view on China HongXing and Sino-env. You mentioned that China Hong will undergo a small correction. How about Sino-env? Do you recommend to take profit first and re-enter at lower price?

Anonymous said...

Hi now china hong is already at 2.91... can i still go in or is it already too high??
Just today it shot up another 25cents!

PeHon said...

I've answered the questions in the updated post! check it out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your recommendations and your comments.

Anonymous said...

hi

what abt Best World, BeutyChina and micro mech ?